Monday, November 23, 2009

birthday boy!

Happy 1st Birthday Simon!!!!


I can't believe this lil guy is 1 already!! They say they grow up quickly, and I defintely know that now! November 23rd 2008 at 9:06 p.m. I became a mom for the first time!! Simon may not know its his birthday but defintely took alot of pictures (whats new) of his special "days". We had a few birthday parties for him, everyone couldn't come on the same day..and I'm actually sitting at work on his birthday! Which kinda stinks but its ok only this year.

**********************************************************************************

On another note .. I'm updating my blog.. finally! I haven't forgotten about you people, I check it everyday and read everyone else posts but sadly I been lazy and not updating my own! I think I'll add that to my New Year's resolutions list!

I hope everyone has an Happy Thanksgiving! I know I will - I can't wait get some turkey!

1 comment: