Saturday, July 4, 2009

Our friend Sophie

This cute lil gal is Sophie! Simon's best friend!! He got her for one of his Christmas presents this past Christmas. The past couple weeks he has been chewing on her for hours a day! I would defintely recommend this to anyone that has a teething baby. Simon loves it, easy to grasp, soft rubber, has a little squeaker inside. (Sounds and looks like a dog toy, and yes our dog has grabbed it once and took it to his corner)

Land of Nod has them, I've seen them in other places too. Don't let the price scare you though...I defintely think its worth it!!!! We don't go anywhere without our lil giraffe :)

http://www.landofnod.com/family.aspx?c=278&f=201&pc=78

Also, another favorite of mine is the magazine - Pregnancy & newborn. I ordered it late in my pregnancy and wished I would of ordered it sooner. I still get excited when I get a new issue in the mail, has lots of great information and lots of cute things to buy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment