Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Beaba Babycook

This cute little green guy may just be on my countertop soon, I been doing a rare late night up reading up on it. I'm really interested in making my own baby food for my little boy. He needs to learn his mommy is a very good cook from early on!! :)

I know some of you may think I'm crazy and maybe I am, but think I'm going to give it a whirl. I looked at baby food prices today at the grocery store and was amazed at the small containers for a whopping $1.09. Crazy I thought! Well, going to keep researching up on this whole topic more. I not sure if this machine really is necessary. I have a beautiful Cuisinart food processor in my cupboard that might just work too. We'll see..

I'll keep you all posted on whats going on in my kitchen! I'm going to bed finally!!

1 comment:

  1. I think this machine is a bit over the top. If you are lucky your baby isn't going to be eating pureed food for very long - moving quickly to finger food is suggested. I would invest in a hand held blender - and just cook up stuff in a pot and use the blender to puree to the right consistency.
    I hope this is helpful.
    Lisa
    http://www.babyfood101.com

    ReplyDelete