Monday, March 26, 2012

29.

I am 29. I feel old today!! One more year till 30.... crazy! What a great day it was today. Slept in and woke up to an almost an 80 degree day! Spent sitting outside on the patio with my family and Simon and opened gifts, and just talking and hanging out. Can't ask for nothing better!! Simon and my mom mixed up an angel food cake (healthy, and fat free) Yum!! Ethan prepared a great suppper. My mom pulled out the baby books to enertain Simon with and he enjoyed picking out the much younger people. Think he was a bit confused!! Watched the Jayhawks win and make it to the final four. Took a walk and ate some cake when we got home!! Fabulous day!


Simon's gift he helped pick out! Cute Easter pillow and lollipops, course I shared :) My mom asked him what I was going to do with such a small pillow and he said, lay on it! Ha!
The bakers and the chef!




No comments:

Post a Comment