Friday, September 2, 2011

My fave blogs!

I'm actually linking up today with one of my favorite blogs that I have been reading for a few years now. Kelly's Korner does link-ups every week. I think I done one before but long long ago!!

I think I started reading hers when she was at about 5,000 followers. Now over 11,000. Wow... I couldn't even imagine!

A few of my favorites are:

House/Home Remodeling:

Bower Power
Young House Love
The Lettered Cottage
Thrifty Decor Chick

Family:

Whatever
The Anderson Crew
Enjoying the Small Things
The Macs
MckMama
Drea Wood
The Pleated Poppy



Recipes/Cooking:


Pioneer Woman
Bake at 350


For Simon:


Teach Preschool


Photography:

Jasmine Star Photography
Ashley Ann Photography

These are my favorites and I have some many more but these are the ones I look forward to reading each morning!

1 comment:

  1. I love Kelly's blog too!! Her girls are adorable!! Also i love yours too!!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete